2010 m. liepos 21 d., trečiadienis

Making three wishes right. I

I`ve ended season 7 and am now on season 8 with pregnant Scully, abducted Mulder in his absence and nothing actually worth the name x-files any longer. The last episode, following all standards, was a very pedagogical one. It was on making your three wishes correct where no-one had ever succeeded. Mulder got it right, “people make the wrong wishes because they make their wishes solely for personal gains. So the trick would be to make a wish that is totally altruistic “ Later he added, “the trick is to be specific, to make the wish perfect” . And that is what I did today. I made three wishes right. I washed the floor, I made ice cream which I told you about and I made lunch. Here I have to stop for apologizing since the cold soup of kvass and salted vegetables (I consciously left out the sausage, mayo and mustard…) made me sick at once. Everybody seemed to be quite satisfied but me.

Yet the spaghetti (macaroni, actually, we had no real spaghetti) aglia olio (with garlic) were good, better than one could expect due to fastness and easiness of the process. For anyone who might feel certain interest, here`s the recipe:

For 4 spontaneously hungry (this is how it stood in the Basic cooking)
500 g spaghetti (we had only 250 g of those nest-formed macaroni, and it wasn`t too little)
4 cloves of garlic
5 tbsp. olive oil
Freshly grounded pepper
Salt

Boil spaghetti open in 5 liter boiling water with 2 tbsp. salt for 7 minutes before testing and switch off the heat just when they get al dente (still with a little crunch inside)
Meanwhile heat the oil in a pan not too hot and slice the (washed and peeled) garlics. They fry in oil for a while until golden and smooth. Then put the drained macaroni to the pan and mix it well with correct seasoning. The trick here is, the oil gets the wonderful taste of garlic and gives it to the spaghettis.
That`s it.
I guess a droplet of lemon juice wouldn`t harm as well. And you ought to remember: NO SMINT NO KISS.


P.S. remembering the 3 wishes and that “everything happens for a reason”: I`ve just got a little sandwich with feta cheese and ruccola from my Mom. Yummi :p

TO BE CONTINUED

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą