2010 m. rugpjūčio 17 d., antradienis

drive turbo


I haven`t written for long which is, due to the fact no one ever reads me, not so catastrophic. I let myself fall for driving cars what changes my long-time prejudices. For instance I lived my life being a daughter of someone telling me diesel cars are bad. They stink, they must work loud and they always freeze in winter and so on- that`s what was in my mind on tdi.

While learning to drive I experienced though how blessing the German TDIs are. I drove VW Golf IV 1,9 and opel astra 1,7, both manual and tdi. They are gifts from beyond, the diesels, for they go for their own, no problems with starting them, stopping them and - the wonder of wonders my parents, both driving for over 40 years didn`t believe -diesels go just by easily letting the pushed down clutch go up. They do, even upwards.

The whole driving experience of mine was something so very very Eastern European kinda funk. I got that VW Golf, black, my instructor happened to be a smoker, so the interior of this the most popular car in Lithuania had that "taxi or so" odour in it which was so pleasing and so masculine. As if the car whispered all the time: 'come on,you can drive me, I am powerful and patient, have no fear, let me go, just let me show you how...' And so I fell for this whisper and it still urges me to make my best. :*

And what a disappointment, the car my mother has, is only 1,4L, just as big as golf and no tdi. How will I ever make that kitten roar after having spoken with a tiger??? And I don`t speak French (my Mom has a peugeot)while Frenchmen don`t really like Germans??? I need to get some source of income, begin my own life alone and buy myself a German diesel wreck of my own age which would have everything new and fake inside. well... not that fast nor so easy...

For now I wake every morning with dreaming of being able to feel that G-spot clutch the TDIs have and the 1,9 L of wild mustangs that move those cars. I have my 4th drive tomorrow

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą