2010 m. liepos 16 d., penktadienis

Searching answers to life`s most persistent questions

I don`t actually read what I`ve written after I post it but I think I forgot my actual joie de vivre [substitute]. That is, however silly it sounds, eating sunflower seeds (which I never did before though it`s very Eastern-European kinda funk, indeed). I think it to be a very healthy and quite intellectual junk-food since you not only eat but have to open them inside your mouth, them take the seed out and spit the shell (without pieces of your teeth) out. Or take it out, whatever you like. Of course, I do it at home and throw them out to a dustbin, don`t worry ;)
You might wonder right now what`s so nice about it since they are so full of salt*. Well, it has a long and nice story. I like X-files very much and am watching them from the very beginning now (season 7, the last to episodes left with Mulder in). It was the “Bad blood”, the favorite of Gillian Anderson where Mulder ate a lot of sunflower seeds and this helped him survive because vampires collect little pieces when they are lose. Being attacked, Mulder just threw his SS (I hate to write the whole) and stayed bloodfull. I don`t feel in danger of vampires but I just think of Mulder eating them while trying to solve cases with his theories to things “highly unlikely but not outside the realm of extreme possibility” and just like Scully I am attracted to his faith to such things. He is very intellectual and clever and foxy, as well. Just like Duchovny (what a name, by the way: duchovny... you have to understand Russian a bit though) with MA of English Literature in Yale if I remember correctly. One should mention him always pronouncing “[n]either” in an English manner.
And to explain the name of this blog (which is a quote from the “Prairie home companion”) I think that you can`t solve them like Scully believes to can and tries but have to rely on Mulder`s attitudes and solve them from your heart and hunches and never really care what the others think of it. And – if you find it useful – buy yourself sunflower seeds. I take roasted and salted , they can temporarily help you out when you have nothing to eat ;)
*Did you know, by the way, that all salt comes from sea? The stone salt is also from the sea, only from those that no longer exist as seas. They just disappeared during the ages and left the salt in form of stones. I read this this very morning and feel myself “enlighten”.

Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą